Senator Sylvia Allen was elected to the Senate in November 2014. She had been a Navajo County Supervisor, and served in the Senate previously. She is President Pro Tempore of the Senate and is Chair of the Rural Affairs & Environment Committee, Vice Chair of Water & Energy and a Member of the Appropriations, Government, Rules and Education Committees. Senator Allen lives in Snowflake with her husband Richard. They have five married children and 18 grandchildren.
- Senator Griffin's SB1415 was signed today, permanently transferring the @MMNREMuseum over to the @UofA Factsheet:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- SIGNED: See which four #AZSenate Republican bills were signed today #AZLeg goo.gl/XlynBF https://t.co/eRNNrHQhAo 1 day ago
- Senator @SylviaAllenAZ responds to local paper's recent editorial goo.gl/9VdmoE https://t.co/0QnUEgVgOe 1 day ago
- RT @KTAR923: Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey signs bill banning teen drivers from using cellphones - bit.ly/2pqMTfP 2 days ago
- Senator Smith concerned about future of Navajo Generating Station goo.gl/uypujB 2 days ago