Senator Sylvia Allen was elected to the Senate in November 2014. She had been a Navajo County Supervisor, and served in the Senate previously. She is President Pro Tempore of the Senate and is Chair of the Rural Affairs & Environment Committee, Vice Chair of Water & Energy and a Member of the Appropriations, Government, Rules and Education Committees. Senator Allen lives in Snowflake with her husband Richard. They have five married children and 18 grandchildren.
- RT @DebbieLesko: Honored to receive an award from the Arizona Police Association tonight! Senator @DebbieLesko https://t.co/AL9w3rvjuj 4 hours ago
- RT @senstevesmith: Great Senate committee hearing yesterday about how we are trying to match up approximately 10,000 ... https://t.co/qlTFG… 1 day ago
- RT @SteveMontenegro: Love the great people of Yuma & I'm honored to join @ElectDarin in being recognized today by Mayor @YumaFirst & @Cityo… 1 day ago
- RT @damon_thayer: With @Alvarado4Senate @SteveMontenegro @shernandez4rep in Austin @gopac Legislative Leaders Conference. https://t.co/yd80… 1 day ago
- RT @SteveMontenegro: Great to see LtCol @AllenWest last night in Prescott at RWOP event. Thank you sir, I appreciate your words of encourag… 1 day ago