Senator Nancy Barto is Chair of the Health & Human Services Committee and Vice-Chair of the Judiciary Committee. Senator Barto is also a member of the Federalism Committee. She began serving in the Senate in January of 2011. Before that she served in the Arizona House of Representatives for five years. Senator Barto represents north Phoenix, Scottsdale and Cave Creek. She is recognized as a national leader in health care reforms and patients’ privacy rights. Senator Barto was born in Chicago, but has lived in the Phoenix area since 1962. She and her husband Joe were married in 1979. They have three daughters and two grandchildren.
- In honor of her support of vulnerable Arizonans, Sen @KateMcGeeAZ is the 1st recipient of the Cheryl Anderson Advoc… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 15 hours ago
- RT @KimberlyYeeAZ: Thanks @phxchamber for inviting me to speak with your @GPCCpolicy Public Affairs Committee! Keep driving your pro-growth… 3 days ago
- RT @KateMcGeeAZ: Stopped by a @GlendaleUnionAZ Sunnyslope High School volleyball game. Honored to meet iconic Coach Amber LeTarte. Go Viki… 1 week ago
- RT @ACUFoundation: Arizona State Senate Majority Leader @KimberlyYeeAZ has a lifetime #ACUFrating of 92%! We are thrilled to honor her at #… 1 week ago
- RT @KimberlyYeeAZ: Thank you @ACUFoundation for inviting me to a @CPAC speaker today! #CPACinAZ https://t.co/JdinKv2wrn 1 week ago