Senator Nancy Barto is Chair of the Health & Human Services Committee and Vice-Chair of the Judiciary Committee. Senator Barto is also a member of the Federalism Committee. She began serving in the Senate in January of 2011. Before that she served in the Arizona House of Representatives for five years. Senator Barto represents north Phoenix, Scottsdale and Cave Creek. She is recognized as a national leader in health care reforms and patients’ privacy rights. Senator Barto was born in Chicago, but has lived in the Phoenix area since 1962. She and her husband Joe were married in 1979. They have three daughters and two grandchildren.
- Senator Griffin's SB1415 was signed today, permanently transferring the @MMNREMuseum over to the @UofA Factsheet:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- SIGNED: See which four #AZSenate Republican bills were signed today #AZLeg goo.gl/XlynBF https://t.co/eRNNrHQhAo 1 day ago
- Senator @SylviaAllenAZ responds to local paper's recent editorial goo.gl/9VdmoE https://t.co/0QnUEgVgOe 1 day ago
- RT @KTAR923: Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey signs bill banning teen drivers from using cellphones - bit.ly/2pqMTfP 2 days ago
- Senator Smith concerned about future of Navajo Generating Station goo.gl/uypujB 2 days ago