Senator Nancy Barto is Chair of the Health & Human Services Committee and Vice-Chair of the Judiciary Committee. Senator Barto is also a member of the Federalism Committee. She began serving in the Senate in January of 2011. Before that she served in the Arizona House of Representatives for five years. Senator Barto represents north Phoenix, Scottsdale and Cave Creek. She is recognized as a national leader in health care reforms and patients’ privacy rights. Senator Barto was born in Chicago, but has lived in the Phoenix area since 1962. She and her husband Joe were married in 1979. They have three daughters and two grandchildren.
- RT @DebbieLesko: Honored to receive an award from the Arizona Police Association tonight! Senator @DebbieLesko https://t.co/AL9w3rvjuj 4 hours ago
- RT @senstevesmith: Great Senate committee hearing yesterday about how we are trying to match up approximately 10,000 ... https://t.co/qlTFG… 1 day ago
- RT @SteveMontenegro: Love the great people of Yuma & I'm honored to join @ElectDarin in being recognized today by Mayor @YumaFirst & @Cityo… 1 day ago
- RT @damon_thayer: With @Alvarado4Senate @SteveMontenegro @shernandez4rep in Austin @gopac Legislative Leaders Conference. https://t.co/yd80… 1 day ago
- RT @SteveMontenegro: Great to see LtCol @AllenWest last night in Prescott at RWOP event. Thank you sir, I appreciate your words of encourag… 1 day ago