Senator Nancy Barto is Chair of the Health & Human Services Committee and Vice-Chair of the Judiciary Committee. Senator Barto is also a member of the Federalism Committee. She began serving in the Senate in January of 2011. Before that she served in the Arizona House of Representatives for five years. Senator Barto represents north Phoenix, Scottsdale and Cave Creek. She is recognized as a national leader in health care reforms and patients’ privacy rights. Senator Barto was born in Chicago, but has lived in the Phoenix area since 1962. She and her husband Joe were married in 1979. They have three daughters and two grandchildren.
- RT @KateMcGeeAZ: .@myvsuw is making such a positive impact on #Arcadia at Project Connect! Great speaking to them yesterday and seeing how… 2 days ago
- RT @NancyBarto: Ignoring these gaps only fills jail and ER beds-repeatedly. The state’s ASH P3 could be the strategy that breaks the cycle… 2 days ago
- Senator Kavanagh introduces legislation to outlaw bots from buying concert tickets in bulk goo.gl/fcfR5k… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 days ago
- 🏛Senator @KateMcGeeAZ speaks with students from her district about the importance of civic engagement. https://t.co/e3VuLbqxNE 3 days ago
- RT @AlliGatorPhx: Welcoming the region’s newest clinical trials company, Stephens & Associates, to #GreaterPHX https://t.co/GTPplXUREa 3 days ago