Senator Nancy Barto is Chair of the Health & Human Services Committee and Vice-Chair of the Judiciary Committee. Senator Barto is also a member of the Federalism Committee. She began serving in the Senate in January of 2011. Before that she served in the Arizona House of Representatives for five years. Senator Barto represents north Phoenix, Scottsdale and Cave Creek. She is recognized as a national leader in health care reforms and patients’ privacy rights. Senator Barto was born in Chicago, but has lived in the Phoenix area since 1962. She and her husband Joe were married in 1979. They have three daughters and two grandchildren.
- RT @dougducey: At 10 AM this morning, a private ceremony honoring @SenJohnMcCain will take place inside the Rotunda of the Arizona State Ca… 3 weeks ago
- goo.gl/Gmcc9k 1 month ago
- RT @KimberlyYeeAZ: It was an honor to receive the 2018 Public Servant Award from the International Leadership Foundation @ILF_national in W… 1 month ago
- RT @KateMcGeeAZ: ICYMI: I interviewed with @LornaRomero of @ChamberBizNews. I talk about my time in the private sector, when I first ran fo… 2 months ago
- goo.gl/k4S32E 2 months ago