Senator John Kavanagh was elected to the Senate in November 2014. He had served in the House of Representatives since 2007. Senator Kavanagh is Chair of the Government Committee and Vice Chair of the Appropriations and Public Safety Committees. He is also a Member of the State Debt Committee. Senator Kavanagh and his wife, Fountain Hills Mayor Linda Kavanagh, have two sons, Jonathan and Nicholas. Before the Legislature, Kavanagh served 20 years as a police officer with the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey Police Department.
- In honor of her support of vulnerable Arizonans, Sen @KateMcGeeAZ is the 1st recipient of the Cheryl Anderson Advoc… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 15 hours ago
- RT @KimberlyYeeAZ: Thanks @phxchamber for inviting me to speak with your @GPCCpolicy Public Affairs Committee! Keep driving your pro-growth… 3 days ago
- RT @KateMcGeeAZ: Stopped by a @GlendaleUnionAZ Sunnyslope High School volleyball game. Honored to meet iconic Coach Amber LeTarte. Go Viki… 1 week ago
- RT @ACUFoundation: Arizona State Senate Majority Leader @KimberlyYeeAZ has a lifetime #ACUFrating of 92%! We are thrilled to honor her at #… 1 week ago
- RT @KimberlyYeeAZ: Thank you @ACUFoundation for inviting me to a @CPAC speaker today! #CPACinAZ https://t.co/JdinKv2wrn 1 week ago