Senator John Kavanagh was elected to the Senate in November 2014. He had served in the House of Representatives since 2007. Senator Kavanagh is Chair of the Government Committee and Vice Chair of the Appropriations and Public Safety Committees. He is also a Member of the State Debt Committee. Senator Kavanagh and his wife, Fountain Hills Mayor Linda Kavanagh, have two sons, Jonathan and Nicholas. Before the Legislature, Kavanagh served 20 years as a police officer with the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey Police Department.
- Senator Griffin's SB1415 was signed today, permanently transferring the @MMNREMuseum over to the @UofA Factsheet:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- SIGNED: See which four #AZSenate Republican bills were signed today #AZLeg goo.gl/XlynBF https://t.co/eRNNrHQhAo 1 day ago
- Senator @SylviaAllenAZ responds to local paper's recent editorial goo.gl/9VdmoE https://t.co/0QnUEgVgOe 1 day ago
- RT @KTAR923: Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey signs bill banning teen drivers from using cellphones - bit.ly/2pqMTfP 2 days ago
- Senator Smith concerned about future of Navajo Generating Station goo.gl/uypujB 2 days ago