Senator Sylvia Allen was elected to the Senate in November 2014. She had been a Navajo County Supervisor, and served in the Senate previously. She is President Pro Tempore of the Senate and is Chair of the Rural Affairs & Environment Committee, Vice Chair of Water & Energy and a Member of the Appropriations, Government, Rules and Education Committees. Senator Allen lives in Snowflake with her husband Richard. They have five married children and 18 grandchildren.
- In honor of her support of vulnerable Arizonans, Sen @KateMcGeeAZ is the 1st recipient of the Cheryl Anderson Advoc… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 15 hours ago
- RT @KimberlyYeeAZ: Thanks @phxchamber for inviting me to speak with your @GPCCpolicy Public Affairs Committee! Keep driving your pro-growth… 3 days ago
- RT @KateMcGeeAZ: Stopped by a @GlendaleUnionAZ Sunnyslope High School volleyball game. Honored to meet iconic Coach Amber LeTarte. Go Viki… 1 week ago
- RT @ACUFoundation: Arizona State Senate Majority Leader @KimberlyYeeAZ has a lifetime #ACUFrating of 92%! We are thrilled to honor her at #… 1 week ago
- RT @KimberlyYeeAZ: Thank you @ACUFoundation for inviting me to a @CPAC speaker today! #CPACinAZ https://t.co/JdinKv2wrn 1 week ago