David Farnsworth is the newest Member of the Arizona State Legislature. The Republican was sworn in this afternoon by Arizona Supreme Court Chief Justice Rebecca White Berch. Senator Farnsworth was appointed unanimously by the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors on Wednesday. He will represent Legislative District 16, serving the Mesa and Apache Junction area. Senator Farnsworth served in the Arizona House of Representatives in the mid-1990s.
- RT @NancyBarto: Thank you @dougducey for signing SB 1336-CRNAs are grateful to serve Arizona patients! 1 day ago
- SIGNED: Nurse anesthetists rejoice😀 SB1336, sponsored by Senator @NancyBarto, was signed by Governor @dougducey… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- See which 6 Senate bills Governor @dougducey signed today. goo.gl/7QkWkV https://t.co/2gQH26zFp2 1 day ago
- RT @AzCapitolTimes: GUEST OPINION: I heard directly from students, and they deserve school choice wp.me/p2XCnJ-rai via @DebbieLesko 2 days ago
- .@DebbieLesko talks to AZ Horizon about @FannKfann's teen texting & driving bill, which passed House 3rd read today… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago