Senator Nancy Barto will join a panel discussing health care at the state and federal level. The event is Tuesday morning at Alexi’s Grill, at 3550 N. Central Ave., Suite 120. Registration begins at 7 a.m., and the panel discussion starts at 7:15 a.m. Morning Scoop is sponsored by the Arizona Capitol Times. There is no charge and a continental breakfast is included.
- .@KateMcGeeAZ and @SineKerr pay tribute to the late Norman McClelland, one of Arizona’s iconic business leaders https://t.co/muJNmZb7ZG 1 week ago
- Students from the Metropolitan Education Commission in Tucson spent time with @KateMcGeeAZ. These young people are… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- President Yarbrough meets with charter school leaders from LD-17 https://t.co/ZkS361Zpmt 2 weeks ago
- Senator @KateMcGeeAZ greets the Taiwan Education Department, Sister Cities Chairwoman Lin Ling Lee, and Jack J Lian… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- LIVE: Senate Government is now hearing House bills #azleg ow.ly/xFl130iEKz9 https://t.co/6ZyS9eIh4d 2 weeks ago