Tomorrow, January 13 Senator John McComish will be speaking at a Pizza and Policy luncheon. The event is sponsored by Target Stores, and takes place at the Target located on Warner and Priest in Tempe. The discussion will highlight key legislative issues with a focus on Target’s priority issue: the collection of the sales tax for online shoppers. Target is one of the main proponents of this tax because it does away with the evasion of paying for sales, while at the same time taking away from financial support for local communities. The luncheon begins at noon.
- RT @NancyBarto: Thank you @dougducey for signing SB 1336-CRNAs are grateful to serve Arizona patients! 1 day ago
- SIGNED: Nurse anesthetists rejoice😀 SB1336, sponsored by Senator @NancyBarto, was signed by Governor @dougducey… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- See which 6 Senate bills Governor @dougducey signed today. goo.gl/7QkWkV https://t.co/2gQH26zFp2 1 day ago
- RT @AzCapitolTimes: GUEST OPINION: I heard directly from students, and they deserve school choice wp.me/p2XCnJ-rai via @DebbieLesko 2 days ago
- .@DebbieLesko talks to AZ Horizon about @FannKfann's teen texting & driving bill, which passed House 3rd read today… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago