Tomorrow, January 13 Senator John McComish will be speaking at a Pizza and Policy luncheon. The event is sponsored by Target Stores, and takes place at the Target located on Warner and Priest in Tempe. The discussion will highlight key legislative issues with a focus on Target’s priority issue: the collection of the sales tax for online shoppers. Target is one of the main proponents of this tax because it does away with the evasion of paying for sales, while at the same time taking away from financial support for local communities. The luncheon begins at noon.
- RT @DebbieLesko: Glad my legislation Senate Bill 1441 was signed into law! #makingadifference Senator @debbielesko youtu.be/3w6Y9oQvMio… 17 hours ago
- RT @DebbieLesko: Legislative Profiles: Sen. Debbie Lesko youtu.be/aGpOEqAWiZI via @YouTube 18 hours ago
- RT @SteveMontenegro: Great day kicking off the World's Oldest Continuous Rodeo in Payson. Thanks 2 GOP volunteers & everyone who signed my… 1 day ago
- RT @DebbieLesko: #cool award from Arizona Police Association. Thank you for all you do to protect our community Senator @DebbieLesko https:… 1 day ago
- RT @DebbieLesko: Honored to receive an award from the Arizona Police Association tonight! Senator @DebbieLesko https://t.co/AL9w3rvjuj 2 days ago