Tomorrow, January 13 Senator John McComish will be speaking at a Pizza and Policy luncheon. The event is sponsored by Target Stores, and takes place at the Target located on Warner and Priest in Tempe. The discussion will highlight key legislative issues with a focus on Target’s priority issue: the collection of the sales tax for online shoppers. Target is one of the main proponents of this tax because it does away with the evasion of paying for sales, while at the same time taking away from financial support for local communities. The luncheon begins at noon.
- RT @DebbieLesko: Great time visiting with @arrl #ham radio West Valley Club today during #ARRLFD2017! Arizona Senator @DebbieLesko https://… 8 hours ago
- RT @TPDMentalHealth: Thanks @NancyBarto attending Statewide Human Rights Committee. We're working with her to make crisis system more acces… 13 hours ago
- Sen @KateMcGeeAZ explains to @jasonvolentine of @abc15 about her DC trip where she discussed healthcare w/… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- RT @FannKfann: Thank you AAA ;Stuart Goodman and all at Capitol for helping this pass https://t.co/TYYNIPxQwd 4 days ago
- RT @KateMcGeeAZ: Thank you Senator @JeffFlake for your heroics on behalf of colleagues and staff #AlexandriaShooting . Arizona's own https:… 4 days ago