On July 30, a group of Tennessee Senators and Representatives paid a visit to Arizona, to recognize Republican legislators for the state’s tough new illegal immigration law. The nine lawmakers also presented those who voted for SB 1070 with a resolution of support overwhelmingly passed by the Tennessee General Assembly. The group also met with bill sponsors. The lawmakers plan to introduce similiar legislation in Tennessee next year.
- RT @DebbieLesko: Glad my legislation Senate Bill 1441 was signed into law! #makingadifference Senator @debbielesko youtu.be/3w6Y9oQvMio… 10 hours ago
- RT @DebbieLesko: Legislative Profiles: Sen. Debbie Lesko youtu.be/aGpOEqAWiZI via @YouTube 11 hours ago
- RT @SteveMontenegro: Great day kicking off the World's Oldest Continuous Rodeo in Payson. Thanks 2 GOP volunteers & everyone who signed my… 1 day ago
- RT @DebbieLesko: #cool award from Arizona Police Association. Thank you for all you do to protect our community Senator @DebbieLesko https:… 1 day ago
- RT @DebbieLesko: Honored to receive an award from the Arizona Police Association tonight! Senator @DebbieLesko https://t.co/AL9w3rvjuj 2 days ago