On July 30, a group of Tennessee Senators and Representatives paid a visit to Arizona, to recognize Republican legislators for the state’s tough new illegal immigration law. The nine lawmakers also presented those who voted for SB 1070 with a resolution of support overwhelmingly passed by the Tennessee General Assembly. The group also met with bill sponsors. The lawmakers plan to introduce similiar legislation in Tennessee next year.
- .@KateMcGeeAZ and @SineKerr pay tribute to the late Norman McClelland, one of Arizona’s iconic business leaders https://t.co/muJNmZb7ZG 1 week ago
- Students from the Metropolitan Education Commission in Tucson spent time with @KateMcGeeAZ. These young people are… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 week ago
- President Yarbrough meets with charter school leaders from LD-17 https://t.co/ZkS361Zpmt 2 weeks ago
- Senator @KateMcGeeAZ greets the Taiwan Education Department, Sister Cities Chairwoman Lin Ling Lee, and Jack J Lian… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- LIVE: Senate Government is now hearing House bills #azleg ow.ly/xFl130iEKz9 https://t.co/6ZyS9eIh4d 2 weeks ago