The Senate Committee on Natural Resources, Infrastructure and the Public Debt will meet Monday afternoon to examine the state’s public debt issues. Committee Chairman Sen. John Nelson called the meeting to better inform the public about Arizona’s fiscal status. Read the full media advisory here.
- In honor of her support of vulnerable Arizonans, Sen @KateMcGeeAZ is the 1st recipient of the Cheryl Anderson Advoc… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 15 hours ago
- RT @KimberlyYeeAZ: Thanks @phxchamber for inviting me to speak with your @GPCCpolicy Public Affairs Committee! Keep driving your pro-growth… 3 days ago
- RT @KateMcGeeAZ: Stopped by a @GlendaleUnionAZ Sunnyslope High School volleyball game. Honored to meet iconic Coach Amber LeTarte. Go Viki… 1 week ago
- RT @ACUFoundation: Arizona State Senate Majority Leader @KimberlyYeeAZ has a lifetime #ACUFrating of 92%! We are thrilled to honor her at #… 1 week ago
- RT @KimberlyYeeAZ: Thank you @ACUFoundation for inviting me to a @CPAC speaker today! #CPACinAZ https://t.co/JdinKv2wrn 1 week ago