The Senate Committee on Natural Resources, Infrastructure and the Public Debt will meet Monday afternoon to examine the state’s public debt issues. Committee Chairman Sen. John Nelson called the meeting to better inform the public about Arizona’s fiscal status. Read the full media advisory here.
- The Arizona Senate welcomes Senator @RickGray, who represents LD21. #azleg https://t.co/aYeGjKGPuB 37 minutes ago
- READ: Arizona State Senate and House are first in the nation to provide hearing assistance for Deaf and Hard of Hea… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 22 hours ago
- WATCH: Senator Yarbrough and Speaker @JDMesnard talk about the future of Prop 301 and Arizona's water on… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 22 hours ago
- RT @RebekahLSanders: Arizona first in U.S. to make legislative meetings accessible to people with hearing loss azc.cc/2mLY4wA via… 22 hours ago
- RT @KimberlyYeeAZ: Honored to be named to @GOPAC 2018 Legislative Leaders Advisory Board to continue expanding our bench of outstanding con… 23 hours ago