The Senate Committee on Natural Resources, Infrastructure and the Public Debt will meet Monday afternoon to examine the state’s public debt issues. Committee Chairman Sen. John Nelson called the meeting to better inform the public about Arizona’s fiscal status. Read the full media advisory here.
- goo.gl/psEB6J 22 hours ago
- RT @dougducey: Big thanks to @senstevesmith, President Yarbrough and the members of the Commerce & Public Safety committee for your work to… 2 days ago
- RT @NancyBarto: Dental Therapy bill takes a big step forward today-passes Arizona Senate 30-0. Thank you to ALL for coming together to impr… 2 days ago
- .@KimberlyYeeAZ hosts students for an Hour of Code at the Capitol with @SylviaAllenAZ @SineKerr and Senator Griffin https://t.co/BlWjzM6XmA 2 days ago
- RT @votewarren: Governor has signed SB1274 into law which holds public officials liable for making illegal payments with your tax dollars.… 3 days ago