The Senate Committee on Natural Resources, Infrastructure and the Public Debt will meet Monday afternoon to examine the state’s public debt issues. Committee Chairman Sen. John Nelson called the meeting to better inform the public about Arizona’s fiscal status. Read the full media advisory here.
- RT @DebbieLesko: Honored to receive an award from the Arizona Police Association tonight! Senator @DebbieLesko https://t.co/AL9w3rvjuj 4 hours ago
- RT @senstevesmith: Great Senate committee hearing yesterday about how we are trying to match up approximately 10,000 ... https://t.co/qlTFG… 1 day ago
- RT @SteveMontenegro: Love the great people of Yuma & I'm honored to join @ElectDarin in being recognized today by Mayor @YumaFirst & @Cityo… 1 day ago
- RT @damon_thayer: With @Alvarado4Senate @SteveMontenegro @shernandez4rep in Austin @gopac Legislative Leaders Conference. https://t.co/yd80… 1 day ago
- RT @SteveMontenegro: Great to see LtCol @AllenWest last night in Prescott at RWOP event. Thank you sir, I appreciate your words of encourag… 1 day ago