The new corporate scholarship tax credit law is named after Lexie Weck, a seven-year-old girl with autism, cerebral palsy and mild mental retardation. Weck relied on a voucher program to attend the Chrysalis Academy, a small private school in Tempe that specializes in working with autistic children…..read more here.
- Third Read SB 1390 TPT; additional rate; education. passes 26-4 2 days ago
- RT @KateMcGeeAZ: Grateful to my #AZ Senate colleagues for unanimously passing my #Prop301 continuation this morning. It's critical to put m… 2 days ago
- President Yarbrough talks with @ben_giles of the @AzCapitolTimes https://t.co/rQOTSXlD1U 3 days ago
- .@KateMcGeeAZ and @SineKerr pay tribute to the late Norman McClelland, one of Arizona’s iconic business leaders https://t.co/muJNmZb7ZG 1 week ago
- Students from the Metropolitan Education Commission in Tucson spent time with @KateMcGeeAZ. These young people are… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago