The new corporate scholarship tax credit law is named after Lexie Weck, a seven-year-old girl with autism, cerebral palsy and mild mental retardation. Weck relied on a voucher program to attend the Chrysalis Academy, a small private school in Tempe that specializes in working with autistic children…..read more here.
- RT @NancyBarto: Thank you @dougducey for signing SB 1336-CRNAs are grateful to serve Arizona patients! 1 day ago
- SIGNED: Nurse anesthetists rejoice😀 SB1336, sponsored by Senator @NancyBarto, was signed by Governor @dougducey… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- See which 6 Senate bills Governor @dougducey signed today. goo.gl/7QkWkV https://t.co/2gQH26zFp2 1 day ago
- RT @AzCapitolTimes: GUEST OPINION: I heard directly from students, and they deserve school choice wp.me/p2XCnJ-rai via @DebbieLesko 2 days ago
- .@DebbieLesko talks to AZ Horizon about @FannKfann's teen texting & driving bill, which passed House 3rd read today… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago